Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Applesauce!

I've had a rough few days post surgery. All I can eat is applesauce! Breakfast, lunch, and supper I have applesauce. I might have a piece of toast or a banana, but for the most part, its applesauce.

I want badly to read, but when I start, I get sleepy. I'm taking several medications for pain and infection, so I stay laying on the couch a lot. I'm ready for life to get back to normal! I don't like being down! But I know God is going to get me back to normal!

2 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer that your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I love that you started this blog! You know we have the same reading tastes! You should follow my blog too! (aren't we just so cool with our blogs! Lol) mymotherinlawcallsmedomesticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete